Monday, November 7, 2011

Getting this started

Well this is all coming together, yesterday I made some lollipops and Caldo bars for samples.  I also got my order forms completed.  I will be sending out samples with some of my friends to take to work so I can get some orders.  For my Facebook friends if you are interested in samples please contact me.  If you interested in placing an order you can leave your email and I will send you an order form.  I am so excited this has been a long time coming.  I am only doing dark chocolate with habaneros unless I have someone would like milk chocolate, I usually only use milk for my PB nutters which at this time I am not selling, but if I get a large enough order I will do milk chocolate.  To me the dark chocolate compliments the habanero the best, nut I know we all have different taste pallets.  Thanks and hope to be filling your order soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment